Monday, January 29

Happy Anniversary to me...

I would love to be a stay at home mom. Unfortunately, I can't. I have to have some kind of income. So, I have a job. Tomorrow is my 5th anniversay at this job.

So, I got this email today:

Congratulations on your 5th year celebration with the company. You are a valued team member of the XXXX division and I appreciate your contribution towards building a great company! Thank you for your dedication and commitment delivering outstanding results to our customers. These successes are paving the way towards building the most respected XXXX organization in the world. Due to your loyalty, we truly have a great team that is the most respected in our industry. You are an inspiration to all members across our company and together, we will build the greatest XXXX services company in the industry.
Thanks again for being on the team and I look forward to working with you in the future!

It was "signed" by a man that I have never met, and I'm sure never will. I especially like the part where he's "looking forward to working with" me. Maybe at 10 years I'll get an actual letter I can frame. Or even meet the person that set up the automated process for sending the emails.

No comments: