Monday, January 7

Happy New Year!

2008. Wow!

We have a lot to do at our house this year:

1. Finish the dining room (that just means agreeing on a light fixture, which could be rough).
2. Redo our 3 year old's room.
3. Buy a new (different) car (this will probably happen in March or April).
4. Lose 24 pounds (well, that's just me).
5. I have a huge goal at work that involves the automation of a lot of my manual tasks.

There are so many more things I could list. Yes, I need to be more organized, more efficient, whatever. But those are things I am constantly trying to achieve. Not things I put on my to-do list.

I'll go into more detail, but this is my overall list. I know there could be more. But I don't want to overdo it. These are all small steps in my life. These are all attainable and measureable. And I want to be able to complete these and enjoy all the other things life gives me.

Enjoy 2008!

No comments: