Thursday, March 6

Calendar Musings

I'm confused. I know, I know...more than usual. It all started February 28 - with the first appointment. And then there was that extra day, which we won't even talk about.

From that first appointment through April 1 - no foolin' - we have the following:

Church every Sunday, Sunday night & Wednesday night. Soccer practice every Monday & Thursday, Cub Scouts every Monday, monthly PTO meeting, monthly Cub Scout leaders meeting, Annual doctor's visit (mom), Annual eye check (mom), dentist appointments (mom & dad - the boys have already had theirs), pre- and post-op eye visits (Garrett), surgery (Garrett), 2 soccer games, district pinewood derby, monthly youth devo, egg hunt, monthly couples get together, haircuts (all).

This is with ONE CHILD participating. I have no idea what we'll do when we have two involved in activities. I don't know how our parents did it without cell phones!

It just seems a little overwhelming this month. So much so, that I keep confusing my days. I thought one of my appointments was today and it's next week. I dated everything yesterday the 7th.

I'm not complaining - really. I am happy being busy. I am thankful that my family can afford the time and money to take care of the doctor stuff and play some, too. My life is definitely full and certainly interesting.

No comments: