Monday, March 17

Oh, what a weekend!

I have enough stuff from this weekend to keep my blog up to date for several weeks. But I'll start with something simple - and the best thing that I can say about my weekend:

FOUR! #4 - Vanderbilt got a 4 seed!!! Something we never expected around here - especially after the second loss to Arkansas.

WOW! It's still a tough road to play in the NCAA tournament. But - hey - #4! It's a good deal. And very exciting to those of us who have watched them be on the bubble countless times in the past. Just knowing at the beginning of the SEC tournament this year that they weren't playing themselves in, but playing to improve their seed was exciting. But I never expected this - a 4 seed!

Like I said - that's my best news from the weekend. More on all of that later...

No comments: