Wednesday, October 15

I've got nothing

But a blank look today. Don't know why. I just want to write something new. I did write something this morning. But I deleted it - since I'm not exactly anonymous. There may not be anyone out there, but all the same...

It's a hard couple of weeks coming up. Not something I've dwelled on, but may be the underlying reason for my mood. And you know what? I don't need any more drama, so I'm dropping mine (at least this latest episode). "Too blessed to be stressed" is a cliche, but true all the same. I have a wonderful husband, great boys, a life that I enjoy. I'm through worrying about it. I just don't have time to worry about insignificant details.

It's a crazy, busy weekend around here. The Fall Festival at school is Saturday. Then the Pre-school track meet (my personal favorite sporting event) is Sunday. Add to that the Vandy-Geogia game (Go 'Dores) and the Titans (the only undefeated team left) game. These are things I truly enjoy.

No comments: