Friday, March 20

March Madness

I love it! College basketball at its finest. My team isn't in it this year. I have to face it, they just stunk. As a matter of fact, I'm disappointed in the entire SEC. 3 teams?! Crazy.

I filled out a bracket anyway. And am watching some of it. I love college basketball, but I really don't feel compelled to watch it with my team out & very few teams from my favorite conference in.

It has certainly been exciting. I did not pick WKU to win. I thought about it, but figured that was just picking with my heart. I'm glad I lost that one, though.

Now, I did pick Oklahoma State to beat UT. I just cannot pick the Vols. I wouldn't pick them if they were a #1 seed. I think one year, they were #2 and I picked the #15 seed! I'm happy to have won that one.

I'll be at home working around the house most of tomorrow, so I'm sure it will be on in the background. That is, if I'm not in the room where my kids are playing the Wii. (Their usual Saturday morning activity.)

And it can be exciting if you don't have a dog in the hunt, so to speak. I have no emotional attachment to anyone playing, so it's just about good basketball for me.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: