Friday, March 6

Strep Throat

It's strep throat. For both of them. And Garrett probably has an ear infection. I say probably because he didn't yesterday at the doctor - at least she didn't say anything after she checked his ears. And today, he's crying and laying on a heating pad. I'm not going to stress over that, because he's on anti-biotics for the strep, so that will take care of both. I am a little concerned about the weird gray film on his tongue. I suspect that may be a yeast infection. Guess I'll be calling the doctor in the morning to find out about that.

Colby is fine. Aside from the whining every time he sees the "ucky pink stuff" in the little cup. Ah, well. They'll live through it. Wonder if I will?

Hopefully the weather will still be nice when they're able to enjoy it.

No comments: