Monday, April 14

One down...

I GOT A TRUCK!!! I am so completely thrilled about this. Just ask me - I'll tell you everything you want to know and then some. It's basically what I had, only newer - and BETTER. It's an 05 (I had a 98); it's got 28K miles (mine had 162K) and it's got the works. (Why, yes, I'm spoiled, why do you ask?) Yes, it's still a gas guzzler. But we need the space - and I don't do minivans.

Two boys + soccer + campouts + Cub Scouts + travel + friends = something with a lot of seating or cargo space. Even though we usually don't have all of that going on at once. (With the third seat that folds down, we can have either but not really both.)

And - with no payment (thank you, Dave Ramsey) we can afford a little more in gas.

I love it. I'm excited we were able to do it. Now we have to build our savings back up some, but it was worth it. And I got to cross something off of my to-do list.

No comments: