Monday, April 7

Progress?

I still have nothing checked off of my to-do list. I'm getting there, but nothing is complete.
  1. We still have no light fixture - honestly, we haven't really looked - there just hasn't been enough time.
  2. Colby picks out a different color everytime we try to decide on paint for his room. I'm going to end up choosing for him and redoing it in a year or two.
  3. Still no truck. Though, we do have the money and our car-dealer friend is looking for it. It still might be a few weeks.
  4. I've lost 8 of those 24 pounds. It's slow going, but easier to keep off that way.
  5. My work automation is going well. I still have a project list a mile long - but it's much, much better than it was. And as I automate, I have more time to spend on the list.
It's all going, just not as quickly as I'd like. We've had some complications this year and some detours. But I'm handling it and still managing to enjoy what's come my way. And all of the above will still be done by 12/31/2008. Just in time to make a new list!

No comments: